Thursday, June 3, 2010

What I Have Been Up Too...

I know my post have been lagging but here is partially the reason why...I have been curating two art shows in one month at two seperate galleries (obviously). The first show this month is next Saturday June 12(during the Pomona art walk) at The Glasshouse Record Store in Pomona.The show is featuring new work by artist Alex Chiu, with a great installation in the works and free raffle for a Hurley T-shirt what's not to love about this night. The second will be at Rothick Art Haus the following Saturday June 19, this is a group show featuring Anti-Depressing art! If you can't make both defiantly make one. Both shows are going to be insanely amazing if I don't say so myself and I hope to see some bright shining faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...