Thursday, June 10, 2010
Janky TV: Ekundayo Interview Part Two
Ekundayo Interview Part Two
B: Ok this is round two of question of ekundayo. I have it on a post it note, the questions, which are awesome. How many hours of sleep have you been getting while doing your show?
E: Mmm…Not very much…probably this whole week maybe ten…something like that.
B:Ten hours of sleep all together?
E: Mmmm…Maybe a little bit more 15-20
B: Ummm because of your lack of sleep, have you had any hallucinations?
E: No not yet…
B: No hallucinations…
E: I may have seen a few cockroaches around here though, big ones…
B: Don’t Say That!
E: Why?
B: Don’t say that we have cockroaches, that’s that’s bad.
E: [laughing]
B: Were not a restaurant but still that’s bad.
E: You got to keep it gutter. You got to keep it gutter….
B: Ok…
E:…. I think they are following me though. If that’s any consalation
B: Ok… we might be in California but we got a New York style with our cockroaches. Umm…so what are you going to do when the show is over are you gonna go to Disneyland?
E: Nahh…I’m gonna keep on grindn
B: Keep Grindn
E: Keep Grindn. Keep Working. Keep the momentum going from this show. Work on another one, I got another show in London comin up?
B: Where on Monday? [ yea I have bad hearing]
E: In LONDON…
B: oooohhh…ok
E: Yea in London and that’s in October.
B: Is that a solo?
E: It’s a three person show.
B: Ok
E: Yea…
[me talking over him…I need to shut up sometimes] B: What gallery is it at?
E: …(mushy) Fernando Capernelli…and it’s at London Miles Gallery
B: Oh sweet.
E: Yea
B: Nice
E: Yea and gonna be pretty cool…but other than that plan’n on just stayn real busy and umm… workin on big stuff. Hittn the streets up and stuff like that.
B:Sweet…ummm….What’s your favorite candy”
E: Favorite candy…ummm…hmm..I don’t know I don’t eat much candy.
B: You don’t eat candy!
(a bit shocked seeing as I have a piece of candy tattooed to my lip….I LOVE CANDY)
E: Nah not really. I’m not really a big candy fan.
B: Ok favorite desert? Sugary sweet treat…
E: I had some Leamon Meraiunge pie at Pepe’s yesterday and that shit was good…[my laughter] I don’t really like Leamon Merainge pie but that was the best Leamon Meraquine pie I’ve had.
B: Shout out to Pepe’s. Where’s Pepes?
E: Over at the AMF Bowling off Venice.
B: Ok nice go to Pepe’s for Leamon Meriunge pie…ummm Soo what’s your spirit animal?
E: Ahh [laughing at me] umm a gerbil.
B: A gerbil
E: I don’t know man…
B: And how is your spirit animal guided you…
E: Cause I’m swift and small….in the mind. Not that I got a small mind…but you know what I mean…I think big… big things come in…
B:small packages…
E: yea that’s right
B: Are you…Do you kind of relate to the gerbil on their little like hamster wheel going around in circles…
E: uhhh…
B: like constantly moving …
E: nahh…well yea constantly moving but I got a direction though…im like a free gerbil.
B: Well yea…
E: you know livin on the streets and shit…
B: On the streets. A rabid gerbil…
E: Umm yea like a Robin Hood of Gerbils…you know
B: The Robin Hood of Gerbils…( Andrew speaking in the back tell Dayo he got busy last night hence his nodding…) And why is Thinkspace Gallery the best gallery in the world? (Andrew…cause of Bekka)
E: That’s why…
B: Cause of me awesome.
[me just babbling…]
B: And now tell everyone to follow my blog.
E: Yea follow the blog. What is the blog? Where can they check it out at?
B: My Favorite MAOI
E: My Favorite M.A.Y
B: MAOI…
E: MAOI…
B: music art or inspiration.
E: Oh Nice.
B: so p0pnz.blogspot.com…ok thank you Dayo for doing this second time around with better questions…
[and wrap up commentary]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment