Thursday, June 10, 2010
Janky TV: Ekundayo Interview Part One
Ekundayo Interview Part 1
And even I don’t know what he is saying sometimes ( ) indicates my best guess…
B: ok Mr. Ekundayo what have you been eating while you have been making your art, what has your diet consisted of?
E: 99 cent double cheese burgers
B: And are you a caffeine addict like most artists?
E: Hell yea! I got a big ass jug of monster right here.
B: Promoting Monster they should sponsor you.
E: Yea they should be
B: Thrown that out there…Monster….
E: (They’re the best)(Fuckn the best)
B: Ah let’s see, so if your new body of work was a cereal, what kind of cereal would it be?
E: Captain Crunch
B: Why would it be Captain Crunch?
E: Because it leaves those little cuts on the roof of your mouth after you eat it
B: Oooohhh….interesting. So are you saying your artwork is a little edgy, a little rough…kind of hard to swallow yet majorly tasty.
E: Yea hard to swallow…
B: Nice…
Then I go on to babble about nothing…
B: I think I’m done
E: Nice
B: Thank you Mr. Ekundayo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment