I've been a big fan of Circa Survive for awhile now ever since Anthony Green left Sound of Animals Fighting to form the band. And the album art has always been most inspiring, but it never dawned on me to figure out who the artist was. And then a few months ago when I was going through Thinkspace's calander I asked LC who Esao Andrews was. So he pulled up his website and to my elated surprise I found out he was the album artist to one of my favorite bands. In honor of Esao's show at Thinkspace opening next Friday I post this video showing the album art of "On Letting Go", song with similar title. Tonight I need to let go of a lot of built up stuff...blah blah blah....you don't want to here my diary, so letting go is the song of the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment