Sunday, October 25, 2009

Articulate and Arty.

Today at my nieces 1st birthday after a Hello Kitty birthday card was opened, the subject of HK came up and how I worked the VIP event. My aunt mentioned how she saw it on the news and there was an artist with a mohawk who was extremely articulate. And his edgy look was (in her perception) contradicting. Basically he sounded like a lawyer in a punk kid get up. Then I replied "Oh that's Buffmonster, yea he's awesome". So this is for you Buff and Aunt Chris :)

The other artist in the clip is Natalia Fabia a sweetheart! I love when artist are nice it makes you love their work even more. The worst thing any person can do is be rude or act superior, no one wants to be a fan of someone mean.

View more news videos at: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...