Monday, February 28, 2011

Pimpadelic

I just finished watching Kat Williams Pimpadelic. Wanted some good stand up and my friend said Kat was funny, so I netflixed instanted the movie. It was hilarious, but what really stood out to me or made the movie bloggable was the cut away segments of Kat in a limo. While he rides in the limo he talks about his journey, and what you need to do to become a Comedian. The how tos, are the how tos of passion. And what hard work actually is and what you need to do to get ahead in life. His advice can be applied to any career and any dream. I might not be the most financially successful person yet, but I feel I do have a fulfilled life. And this life is all because I'm working hard towards a dream. Do yourself a favor and make sure to get a good laugh and some great advice from Kat Williams : Pimpadelic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...