Working as a temp has been a very fun happy time for me. Not only do I get to giggle at the silly randomness of my co-workers but doing expenses gets me into awesome shows. Like tonight! Fill out an expense report of various business lunch/dinners/drinks and then you have some leverage to ask, "can I get me and a plus one into the sold out Best Coast show Sunday?". Yup and that is exactly what I shall be doing tonight. It's an exciting time to say the least. Served up on an ice cream cone with extra sprinkles enjoy some Best Coast.
(If you have never heard of Best Coast they are originally a California based band but then moved to NY. And as their name might elude to they have a sweet surf sound. A throw back to the dreamy pop hits of the 60's, Best Coast is the middle school slow dance you had with your 8th grade crush. You're already feeling the butterflies huh?)
No comments:
Post a Comment