MySpace is doing some serious overhaul to their website. And I've always loved the personalization of MySpace, but for the past few years it kind of lost me. I never switched over to their last layout and couldn't really ever figure out how to design it, where the colors were going etc... But their new layout is slick. Easy to design, Easy to use, and Easy to navigate. One might think I'm pron to be biased but I'm the first to say I don't like something even if I might be affiliated with it in some way. I'll wave the giant I'm a hypocrite flag, hell at least I'm being honest.
Go back to MySpace, Friend ME, and this is where I bring it all back to My Favorite MAOI, every week I will be designing a playlist of my favorite tracks that week. This will start Monday. So you will be able to add the MY FAVORITE MAOI approved playlist to your MySpace profile.

No comments:
Post a Comment