I saw: While walking up to the entrance there was a huge crowd out doors watching the fight projected on this brick wall. And Frosted cupcakes were available to sample. I love Frosted, but unfortunately I had already made my own batch of Pillsbury cupcakes earlier that day. And was not up for more sweets. The lighting in the place was excused for the fact that lighting art in warehouse is always hard and a pain. But the person that set up the lights did not think about the actual viewers of art. The lighting people disregarded the fact that they would be blinding the viewers. If a person walked away from a certain floor light all of a sudden it was gods second day of creation, AND THEN THERE WAS LIGHT!
I left: Surprisingly I didn't see a lot of my regular art friends and family. But I did run into artist Josh Hart and Jose Carabes along with friend Mikolaj.Both Jose and Miko were in my Black Market Sugar show. Good guys. Short conversations yet warm none the less. And after a few rounds around the room I really didn't have any reason to stay longer.
Here are a few of my favorite pieces. Hope lots was sold and even more was raised for chairty!






No comments:
Post a Comment