Friday, November 27, 2009

Damn Fire Fingers!

Photobucket

Name: Justine Mainville
Nickname: Larry
Sign: Libra

Favorite: Superhero. Color. Season Batman. Green. Summer

Q1. Are you superstitious?
A1.I pick and choose. I won't walk under ladders, but black cats rule!!

Q2. Best show you've ever been too?
A2.Andrew W.K. and like... 20 Piebald shows

Q3. What have you said you would never do, but have ended up doing?
A3.Ate MacDonalds again. I hadn't since I was 8! Then late one night...when nothing was on the horizon for miles... Math the Band makes me do stupid things.

Q4. Bathroom read?
A4.From Abba to ZOOM!

Q5. Most Embarrassing Moment?A5.I bought a cigar to be funny on my 18th birthday. My friend and I got back to my house and I have my cigar, unlit, in my mouth. I open the gate and everyone I've ever met is in my backyard. Family, friends, boyfriend's parents. My mom threw me a surprise party. Thanks Mom.

Q6. If you were a Transformer, what car/truck would you transform into?
A6.Ambulance! I'd pretty much be yelling!

Q7. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
A7.Looney Tunes & Rugrats

Q8. What’s your vice?
A8.Peppermint Altoids and Mountain Dew, but never together.

Q9. When are you most creative morning, mid day, or evening?
A9.mid-day

Q10. You were slipped a radioactive roofie by an evil scientist and now have mutated, what’s your superpower?A10. with my luck, I'd get something stupid like "fire fingers" or something.

Math the Band
...love IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...