Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!


I GIVE THANKS:

-For all my readers!
This was just a little idea and all ideas are bad ideas if they are wasted ideas. So I made my blog and I started inviting people to be a part of it. And the snowball rolled on and on. I might not be Blog Of The Year, but I'm being bookmarked by some people out there and that's special to me.

-The international readers!
I think its crazy to think that my blog is reaching people overseas. Sure I know its the Internet and my content is bi-coastal worthy. But to see other countries looking at my page and coming back, it warms my heart.
Shout Out:
Canada . French Polynesia . Australia . United Kingdom . Colombia . Indonesia Japan . Portugal . Norway . France . Italy . Spain . Germany . Taiwan . New Zealand

- The reader from Theinsville Wisconsin
You made my day, yesterday, for being my first reader from Wisconsin.

-THE ARTIST!
For giving up their time to do something fun for me. I appreciate it and with out them my blog would be nothing. Double Thanks to Brandi Milne and Ekundayo for being the first!

-THE MUSICIANS!
Also for giving up their time to help me out. And for the few bands I have met in person, thank you for your kindness and excitement about doing my blog. You have all made me feel important and special. And confirming that my questions are a breath of fresh air.

-My Internships
Working at Thinkspace has changed my life for the better on a daily basis.
And all the sweet people at Under The Radar are sure to change my life too.

-The artist that have participated in my art shows
With out you it couldn't have been executed and as tight/successful as they have been.

-My Friends
self-explanatory

-My Family

-The Future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...