Tuesday, May 31, 2011

HIATUS

I am truly sorry for my neglect of this blog. As it is my baby, I have really been a bad parent. Seems like I just haven't been able to catch up with work and my personal life, organizing and delegating enough time for this. Don't worry this is not a good bye. But it is a formal statement saying I am going to work on the blog for two weeks building up content. In order to have a steady stream for the rest of the year. No more posting one "sorta" post every week or two. This blog will be back on top, I just need to focus and give it my all again. Once again I am sorry and thank you to all of you that have been coming back to see if anything new has been posted. Please come back in two weeks, Monday June 13.

Thank you,
Bekka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...