Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

Since everyone else has made a list guess i'll throw a quick one together too... here it goes...(in no particular order except for number 1)

1. Sleigh Bells- Treats

im obsessed it's an addiction and i just can't say no. they've unrelentlessly blown up on the music scene and no one can say it's not well deserved.

2.Yeasayer-Young Blood

A great way to start of 2010! First time I heard Almbling Alp I was hooked and went out n' bought me some Yeasayer. Starting the year off with new plans that quickly changed to different plans Yeasayer was the soundtrack.


3. Tame Imapala-Inner Speaker

Love at first song. It's all about first impressions and when I heard "I don't really mind" I knew we were going to have a great relationship

4. The National -High Violet

As much as I would like to, for personal reasons, and ignore The National, I can't. I think this song just sums up me,_______, and The National. Heart=break

5.Local Natives-Gorilla Mannor

Went to their shows in Silverlake and now I walk into Urban Outfitters at Fashion Island and Airplanes is playing in the background. High-5 guys, I think they like you!

6.Fake Problems- Real Ghost Caught On Tape

Another followed them before they were on other best of list. From The Glasshouse Record Store to Warped Tour just a little bit on the bad ass side of awesome. If you are not aquaited yet with these Naples natives, get associated!

7.The Sweet Hurt- The Sweet Hurt LP

This was my second greatest find of the year (Sleigh Bells #1). The beautiful voice and sometimes heartbreaking lyrics of The Sweet Hurt, I could just go on, and I actually have in previous posts.

8.Arcaid Fire-The Suburbs

I got a Itunes gift card for Christmas I think I might actually go out and buy this one, you know instead of just playing it on youtube and myspace.

9.The Black Keys- Brothers

This probably should be moved up the list, but hey I said in no particular order. And I was flippn lucky enough to see The Black Keys before the end of the year, and it's in experience is in my life album. It's epic

10. i really need to take a shower and get ready for the day...number ten will be added later...have to be a good one..i dont get anymore after ten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...