Thursday, December 30, 2010

Obscure Connections

It's a small world and 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon is an annoying game I can never play. And not because I don't know movies, I just don't know movies Kevin Bacon has been in, oh well. This website has the same Kevin Bacon idea connecting music groups to each other.I tried to pick the most obscure music combination I could think of and this site was able to make a connection. What can you come up with? Send me your random connections!

Have fun with the 6 Degrees of Black Sabbath

From Our Lady Peace to Carpenters in 8 steps























First we start with Our Lady Peace

that created the track Stealing Babies (feat. Elvin Jones) that was performed by Elvin Jones

that was member of The Great Jazz Trio

that has member Hank Jones

that performed on the track Dues Blues by Bob Brookmeyer, Jimmy Cleveland, Frank Rosolino

that created the track Heat Wave that was performed by Dave Wells

that was member of The Baja Marimba Band

that has member Pete Jolly

that performed on the track I Can Dream Can't I by Carpenters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...