Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New MySpace...Still not biast!

Since I'm super duper nifty cool, I've known about this change for a while. Ok well I'm really not that cool and I only really found out last week. But now it can be shared with all of you!

 MySpace is changing to a more focused entertainment sight (big surprise). What I like about it's upcoming feature most is that I will now be able to share the songs I'm listening to on MySpace, with all my followers on Facebook. Meaning I can share my love for small obscure middle America bands on more fairly regular basis.

Check it out and go log into your MySpace page. Dust off the cobwebs and poke around. See what you might like and ADD ME!! (oh gawd how I hate those words)




Welcome to the new Myspace

Myspace | Myspace Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...