Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tiny Picture. Big Personality

Photobucket

Name: Mary Chartkoff
Nickname: Scary Mary
Sign: Sagittarius
Favorite:
Food. Meat
Book. Anything good but tawdry
Season: Spring

Q1. What animal is your spirit guide?
A1. Snoopy

Q2. If you had a parrot what would you teach it to say?
A2. Fandango

Q3. What superhero would you make your sidekick?
A3. Under Dog

Q4. What do you admire in a person?
A4. Cleanliness

Q5. Biggest Pet Peeve?
A5. Laziness...maybe I'll finish this later

.......The next day:

Q6 Favorite amusement park and ride?
A6.Any ride that I don't have to wait for more than five minutes at any park.

Q7. Best vacation memory?
A7. Not sure if it's the best. One of the most memorable vacations was when I biked up a mountain in the middle of an Irish forest but was running out of daylight and I couldn't find my hostel...but then I did find the hostel.

Q8. Childhood ambition?
A8. Fashion Design. Making clothes for my stuffed animals out of casket velvet.

Q9. Best compliment ever received?
A9 "You've got a big nose...but I love big noses."

Q10. What do you wish was invented?
A10. Rosie, the Jetsons' robot maid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...