Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nylon and Me

During the Great Nylon Reign of Cory Kennedy, which I've noticed has been slowly fadeing away (finally), I stopped reading. When she went on the cover for being the IT girl, which sure she was, I was done. I just couldn't force myself to jump on the love train. I found her to be dull and uninspireing. I stoped my subscribtion. Then when Urban Outfitters offered a free subscription to the magazine, I of course signed up. Anyways the whole point of this brief history of Nylon and I (which I just found out today I have been reading since their 4th issue, crazy huh) Is because I do admit I generally fall under their demographic. I am an alternative arty twenty something that loves fashion and music, I'm their reader, I admit it!

So although I dont subscribe and now steal issues from Hollister (long story) reading tables, and my managers office, I'm still an online follower of their blog and website. Today in a section of the site where readers are to take pictures of themselves with the magazine, I saw one amazing entry! I also saw a lot of bland entries, mostly of people that I think were loyal subjects in Kennedys reign. But the amazing picture inspired me to share my history with Nylon and our on and off again relationship. Which at the moment is off, Kristin Cavalari on Nylon TV,come on people. I love The Hills but I jumped ship this last season and dont instend on getting on the lift boat.

THE PHOTO



*Sarah Butsch if you wish me to remove this picture feel free to email me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...