Sunday, June 14, 2009

3/6 Castledoor

Photobucket


Name: Joel Peter Plotnik
Nickname: JP
Sign: Pisces

Favorite:
Food- Sushi
Book- Treasure Island
Season- It's a toss up between winter and summer...



Q1. What animal is your spirit guide?
A2.The Wolf...

Powers: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina
"Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.
Best matches: Swans, Otters, Crows
Watch out for: Spiders, Owls, Foxes


Q2. What superhero would be your sidekick?
A2.I would naturally say Superman but to be more unique I'm going to have to go with Green Lantern.

Q3. Bathroom read?
A3. Hand me anything in the bathroom that is in English and I'll read it. Same with my "breakfast" read. Though, usually I prefer the back of cereal boxes during breakfast... Even if I'm not having cereal.

Q4. Where and When in time would you go?
A4. I would go back to my high school graduation 6 years ago.

Q5. Most Embarrassing Moment?
A5.I got panced while receiving a wedgy. My kick stand was revealed. Considering I was in 7th grade (pretty awkward time of life anyway) and that a group of girls were hanging around and got to witness it, I felt the closest I have ever felt to death.

Q6. Best compliment ever received?
A6.That I have nice eyes. Hahaha! Juuust kidding. I don't remember compliments. I only remember cut downs. It's kind of odd considering I'm such a happy person.

Q7. What do you admire in a person?
A7.I like when people are genuinely happy.

Q8. Greatest strength? Greatest Weakness?
A8.My greatest strength probably rests in my thighs. My greatest weakness... Isn't that an oxymoron? ;)

Q9. What 80's movie would you live in for a day? Who would you be?
A9.80's????? How about 90's... Jurassic Park! Alan Grant!

Q10. Biggest Pet Peeve?
A10.Signals turning red when there are no cars around. SERIOUSLY!!!


See what animal is your spirit guide? Are you and Joel compatible???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...