Sunday, June 14, 2009

2/6 Castledoor

Photobucket
Name: Lisa ColeNickname: Liska
Sign: Libra
Favorite:
Food. Indian Food!(Veg)Book. hmmm. I really love “The Book Theif” but currently reading “cosmic banditos” which i’m loving, so we’ll see... i usually like the book i’m reading... so, this answer could change next month.Season: fall.

Q1. What animal is your spirit guide?
A1. didn’t know this, but took a quiz to find out, i guess mine is a swan!

Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking.
Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.
Q2. What superhero would be your sidekick?
A2. hmmm, Gambit, from x men... so he could throw those cards at people.


Q3. Bathroom read?
A3. nope.


Q4. Where and When in time would you go?
A4. sorry for the sad moment, but i would go to the day before we found out my dad had cancer.
life seemed so easy then.


Q5. Most Embarrassing Moment?
A5. something embarrassing happens to me everyday...unfortch.


Q6. Best compliment ever received?
A6. ....

Q7. What do you admire in a person?
A7. when someone is really great at something.

Q8.Greatest strength? Greatest Weakness?
A8. what is this, a job interview? ha.

Q9.What 80's movie would you live in for a day? Who would you be?
A9. Bloodsport with Jean Claude Van Damme.... don’t ask. I used to watch that movie all the time when I was a kid, before I even spoke english, and had the biggest crush on JCVD... embarrassing, I know.

Q10. Biggest Pet Peeve?
A10. Iced drinks in plastic cups, they get all drippy on the outside. I don’t know if thats my ‘biggest’ pet peeve, it’s one I’m dealing with as I type.

Doesnt this band just have such lovely people in it!! Go support them. They'll rock your socks off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...