Thursday, March 1, 2012

YAY for SMW!!


Help So Many Wizards Make It Happen from Nima Kazerouni on Vimeo.

I have been a total loser for lagging on this post as I have been a fan of So Many Wizards (survey) for so many years now and Nima personally asked me do a post on their fundraising. Thankfully they raised $916 dollars more than their intended goal of $5,000, woo hoo souvenir money boys! So now I don't feel like a complete douche for posting this 27 hours until raising funds closes. BUT BUT for all my UK followers and fans guess what So Many Wizards was doing all this fundraising to go and visit you! Here are their tour dates and for you local folks, you can look forward to their residency at The Echo in April. Cheers to not a totally completely pointless post, and hopefully I can be a better friend in the future. Love you guys in So Many Wizards!!


*Last minute/hour donations welcome,encouraged, and accepted!

SO MANY WIZARDS UK TOUR DATES:
07 March - London - Shacklewell Arms- Free Entry Show
08 March - Newcastle - Head of Steam
09 March - Edinburgh - Henry's Cellar Bar
10 March - Manchester - Underachievers @ The Roadhouse
11 March - Leeds - Oporto - Free Entry Show
12 March - Liverpool - Lazy Genius @ Mojo's - Free Entry Show
13 March - London - BBC's Huw Stephens Presents @ The Social - Free Entry Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...