Yesterday I was invited to go see So Many Wizards play The Echo. Flying solo I really didn't want to go but since Unknown Mortal Orchestra was playing as well and I really didn't have any other plans, there really was no reason to say no. UMO was really good and the energy of the crowd seemed to be really positive. But it was my epic dance moves that new friend, Byron, and I were doing that really took it up a notch. The jump-rope, lawnmower, light bulb, shopping cart and the list can go on. During UMO's last song, during the last minute, we busted out an amazing 6-piece dance sequence of moves! Song of the day, How U Can Luv Me by Unknown Mortal Orchestra.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you update us with the song of the day. I actually like this song because of its message.
ReplyDelete-music publishers
I love the song. I think it would be nice if you share the guitar tabs they used for it. Thanks.
ReplyDelete