Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Occupy Wall Street...with yarn?

I have a few friends very passionate about Occupy Wall Street and have been following a few news stories (after they actually started covering it). I don't totally know how the movement started but I am fully behind the fact there is no really one goal, just the same motivating anger of feeling of injustice that the 1% Wall Street has inflicted. Like I said I am not fully aware or know all the facts, but I do know there is corruption in the bail outs, the banks, and just a lot going wrong right now.

So you might ask why I am bringing up "politics" on an art and music blog. Well artist Agata Oleksiak aka Olek has worked her magic on some significant NY Landmark in support of the movement. Here a few photos and please visit, Arrested Motion, for the original story.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...