It's no secret that blogs take information from other blogs to provide content on their blogs. I am one of these blogs. Because I am a one wo-man band here at My Favorite MAOI and I don't want to seem like my head is completely stuck in the LA music scene sand, I really try and find other music sites (aside from the majors) to guide me in the direction of great music from around the globe. I just found another site, Indie Rock Cafe. You can download MP3 and read album reviews etc. I really need to jump on the "Hey download MP3's from my blog" train. But I JUST figured out how to put itunes music files on a usbdrive, yes this is true and slightly embrassing, baby steps baby steps.
Here a few of the albums that were on the front page. Can't wait to play more on this site, Indie Rock Cafe



No comments:
Post a Comment