Saturday, July 2, 2011
Good Bye For Now but Never for Forever...
After a lot of thought and honest reflection I am saying good bye to My Favorite MAOI the blog. Sadly I will be only posting a few more surveys that I have been holding onto and then My Favorite MAOI (the blog) will be on an indefinite hiatus while i finish a personal project. I might put up a few post here and there but obviously I have not been able to dedicate the time i wish to towards the site for the past few months. Regardless of my attempts and moments of motivated inspiration there just isn't enough time in the day and I don't have the energy to give the attention to the site that it deserves. It really breaks my heart. i will continue to post interesting linka, pictures, and inspiring thoughts on my facebook page and myspace. but the website will be on pause for a bit. sorry and thank you for following My Favorite MAOI and the love and support it has received over the past few years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stay in touch Bekka!!! You'll be missed!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Nooooooooo we love this blog...
ReplyDelete