Monday, April 18, 2011

My New Mecca of New Music

Being only one person in the My Favorite MAOI headquarters it's sometimes hard finding new music to listen to. Most of the time I find bands based on shows I've gone to or shows I will be going to or shows that are going on in the venues around town. Which usually means my music lacks a lot of non- LA talent. And there is a lot of talented bands out there, that are not from LA. I came across Blalock's Indie/ Rock Playlist today when it was mentioned in a Youtube video I was watching for Yellow Ostrich. I am so excited to start playing on this website, who knows maybe I'll even reach out to write content. But then I have a hard enough time keeping update on this here blog, which I promise you I am trying to get better at! Well if you want to find out about some great music, I HIGHLY recommend checking out Blalock's Indie/Rock Playlist, and buy this awesome shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...