Wednesday, August 11, 2010

D.I.Y. : Made & Sold


I work at a boutique that carries some really interesting and eclectic books at times. One Sunday morning before the store opened I saw this book and grabbed it to take to my side of the store (housewares). I started flipping through it and this tingly excitement started surging through me. It is filled with inspiring creativity and drive. Artist pushing to just get their voice heard just by creating a product that can express themselves. In whatever forum or level or environment that will be open to accepting and embracing it. The various graphic artist, illustrators, crafters in this book create to one, sure make a living, but more so just to create. To find an audience willing to listen. Completely inspired by this book I kept it hidden for weeks until I could finally afford to buy it. It's only $25, but that's sometimes hard to spare. But I knew I needed this book in my life, because whenever I will start to feel discouraged I can flip through it and see what true passion and drive can create!

Please visit Made & Sold website and get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...