I know I suck as blogger,slow aka no content for weeks.
Well maybe you can feel sorry for me for 2.5 seconds in the fact I just got in a terrible accident and have been needing to focus on that:)
Also I just got an awesome new internship that I have been trying to figure out how to maneuver
And two art shows in June. I have been a busy bee, don't doubt me.
I just havn't been able to give my time and dedication to my MAOI as much as I would like, that's probably why I've been kind of blue. Not taking my daily dose, but I digress.
Give me a month, tops, and I will start having the rockenist art and music blog on the webasphere ever!
Sorry Face
Well maybe you can feel sorry for me for 2.5 seconds in the fact I just got in a terrible accident and have been needing to focus on that:)
Also I just got an awesome new internship that I have been trying to figure out how to maneuver
And two art shows in June. I have been a busy bee, don't doubt me.
I just havn't been able to give my time and dedication to my MAOI as much as I would like, that's probably why I've been kind of blue. Not taking my daily dose, but I digress.
Give me a month, tops, and I will start having the rockenist art and music blog on the webasphere ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment