I was bit by the creative bug. The bug that gives you an itch one must scratch until the irritation subsides. And in the midst of my itch I was inspired by the thoughts of this upcoming year. 2010 it sounds so significant so life changing. Sure its just another year, but its a year I can document if I choose too. This lead me to making a box, decorating a shoebox of images that inspire me and represent myself right now. I intend to put a memento of everyday of 2010 in the box so by 2011 I have 365 days in a shoe box. Which incidentally will be a little more than 365 as the end of 2009 has been exciting and I feel compelled to momentoize the time. I hope this inspires other people to make a box of their own, because who doesn't love looking back on themselves at a certain time and going, what was I thinking? or I was so right about that? She what you predict and forget. Make 2010 a year to remember by putting memories in a decoupaged box.
* If you make a box I would love to see it, please add it as a comment or email me and I'll post it
No comments:
Post a Comment