
Name: Jonathan Eaton
Nickname: red hat Jon
Sign: Cancer
Favorite:
Food- apple carrot and Ginger juice
Book. Anything by Dave Eggars or George Saunders
Season- spring
Q1. What animal trait do you wish to possess?
A1.I often dream of flying. Also, when I was younger, I would often look at my dogs during stressful times and wish I had their carefree existence.
Q2. What superhero would be your sidekick?
A2.Underdog
Q3. Bathroom read?
A3.The Week, Sports Illustrated, this poetry anthology I keep near my aftershave.
Q4. Where and When in time would you go?
A4.Maybe the 20s. When dancing cured everything and people wore a lot of neat hats
Q5. Most Embarrassing Moment?
A5.I often get caught not knowing what I'm talking about.
Q6. Best compliment ever received?
A6.I've thought of this for a bit now. I have decided to go with the time an old professor told me I had an interesting and unique voice (referring to some stories I had written).
Q7. What do you admire in a person?
A7.It changes from person to person... Which leads me to think that perhaps I admire individuality and being yourself.
Q8. When do you feel most creative?
A8.When inspired by unordinary events... Most recently in the bottom of a hole I was digging with 30 or so of my friends.
Q9. What 80's movie would you live in for a day? Who would you be?
A9.Gremlins. Corey Feldman
Q10. Biggest Pet Peeve?
A10.Well, I dont know if its my biggest, but traffic really winds me up. It boils down to being stuck in a line that could be running smoothly if people weren't being so aggressively selfish.
No comments:
Post a Comment