Thursday, April 23, 2009
My MAOI
My Favorite MAOI is inspired by the likes of Teen Bop and Tiger Beat. I'm taking the fun and silly vibe of those teeny bopper magazines and applying it to those whose souls have not been bought out by Disney. Creating short "articles" centered on Artist Musicians and other talented Individuals whom I would like to know fun, silly and sometime irrelevant shallow information about. These people are my celebrities. I might not want a life size image of an artist hanging on my wall. But their artwork could take a spot on my bedroom wall any day! And these musicians might not have hoards of thirteen year old girls running after them with tear filled eyes. But their fan base can vote! An MAOI is anti-depressants, and these people make me happy. Welcome and I hope my favorite MAOI's makes you happy too.
Labels:
artist,
fun,
individuals,
maoi,
musicians,
silly,
teeny bopper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment